Major: Home Improvement
Married-couple families occupy well over half of these suburban households. Most Home Improvement residences are single-family homes that are owner occupied, with only one-fifth of the households occupied by renters. Education and diversity levels are similar to the US as a whole. These families spend a lot of time on the go and therefore tend to eat out regularly. When at home, weekends are consumed with home improvement and remodeling projects.
- Enjoy working on home improvement projects and watching DIY networks.
- Make frequent trips to warehouse/club and home improvement stores in their minivan or SUV.
- Own a giant screen TV with fiber-optic connection and premium cable; rent movies on Netflix.
- Very comfortable with new technology; embrace the convenience of completing tasks on a mobile device.
- Enjoy dining at Chili’s, Chick-fil-A, and KFC.
- Frequently buy children’s clothes and toys.